Mobile Property

Sometimes your business needs insurance for exposures that are hard to place on a standard property policy.  You may have equipment that moves between worksites and is never in the same location from week to week.  You could have property that is under construction that needs insurance coverage.  Or you might need to protect important electronic data.  These types of unique risks require something different from what your regular insurance offers.

Mobile Property (also known as Inland Marine) coverage is best suited to provide coverage for:

  • Property being transported
  • Buildings under construction (builders risk)
  • Electronic Data and Computer Equipment
  • Contractors Equipment

In addition to these four types of coverage, Mobile Property policies can be written for a number of other unique property situations.  If you have property that faces unique risks, a mobile property policy could be what you need.   By letting us work with you to find the best insurance for your property, you can rest assured that your company is fully protected. From the most basic to the most complex, we can help.

Meet Some of Our Agents

Aaron Griffith

Aaron Griffith

Senior Account Executive

  • Connect on LinkedIn
  • Aaron began his insurance career in 1995 when he was hired as a Customer Service Representative in a local Salt Lake City Allstate Insurance office.  He got licensed that same year and was tutored for the next 3 years by George Dickson, a 20 year veteran of the business, and a true gentleman.

    In 1997 Aaron graduated from the University of Utah with a Bachelors Degree in Economics.  In 1998 He opened his own Commercial Insurance agency as a direct writer for The Hartford Insurance Company, exclusively serving small businesses.

    In 2002 he joined Beehive Insurance drawn by the exceptional leadership of Doug Snow, and access to all of the insurance markets that a larger firm can offer.

    Aaron is married and the father of 4 children.  In his time off he enjoys running marathons (18 and counting), golf, and home improvement projects (especially if it means new cordless tools).

    Favorite activity in Utah:  Exploring the amazing Red Rock of Southern Utah
    The Beatles or Celine Dion: The Beatles!
    Favorite vacation spot:  Lake Powell

    Kent Josephson

    Senior Account Executive