Inland Marine policies provide coverage for property that a standard commercial property policy isn’t able to cover.  Examples of the type of property an Inland Marine policy can cover include:

  • Mobile equipment or other mobile property
  • Property being transported
  • Buildings under construction (Builders Risk)
  • Electronic data and computer equipment

If you have property that has unique risks that a standard property policy can’t cover, an Inland Marine policy could be the answer.  Our agents can work with you to determine how best to cover your businesses’ unique property risks.

Meet Some of Our Agents

Below are some of our agents that specialize in Mobile Property

Request a Quote

Call 801-685-6860 or fill out the form below to get started or start a conversation.